Join us on Mondays and Saturdays from 2-3PM in the second floor Tech Lab for free instructional classes on various topics including using the Internet and the Library's electronic resources.
Class size is limited; reservations required at the Reference Desk, or by calling (805) 388-5811. All classes require basic mouse and keyboarding skills.
- Limited to 6 participants.
- Available for registration 14 days before the date of the class.
- Pre-registered participants (including students on the waiting list) will receive priority for any available seating; walk-ins will be considered only when all those pre-registered have been accommodated.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late, your seat may be given to another participant.
- Classes are subject to cancelation. In the event a class is canceled, an attempt will be made to notify all registered participants.
- Call (805) 388-5811 or visit http://www.camarillolibrary.org/c3 for more information.